Product Marketing Manager, Trello (Monetization)
Trello is the visual project management tool that teams love: powering over 2 million teams worldwide. Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Trello team, with a focus on go-to-market strategy for our Standard, Premium, & Enterprise offerings.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketer who can develop a sophisticated inbound and outbound strategy for our customer journeys across paid tiers. Are you comfortable analyzing how workers discover, evaluate, and purchase software? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to craft compelling marketing journeys, product narratives, and content? Then you’ll be an awesome fit for this PMM role.
More about you:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience either in marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting
- Motivated by big goals, you love to think critically about market fit and build the right funnel strategy to go after it
- A strong writer and producer experienced at creating content/collateral for B2C and/or B2B user acquisition; you can also work with agencies to produce noteworthy assets for our target audience
- Thrive when part of multiple teams, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Sales, and Analytics teams to execute on a shared vision and target
Success in this role looks like:
- Drive the Trello marketing journey and narrative across email marketing, paid marketing, and in-product messaging across paid tiers, such as Trello Standard/Premium
- Support Trello Enterprise campaign strategies including content creation and partnership with demand generation to drive qualified sales leads
- Inbound new product and marketing opportunities by collecting voice-of-the-customer insights, conducting ongoing market research, and making actionable recommendations to the team
- Support the growth of Trello in a flexible capacity, ready to partner on new feature launches, customer events, and overall go-to-market activities
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running
More about our team
The Trello Marketing team is responsible for designing and executing the GTM strategy for Trello. We're expert collaborators and big believers in flexible, agile working styles (while being creative along the way!)
Product Marketers at Atlassian have an influential voice in defining product strategy alongside the product management, engineering, and design teams. We also sit within an organization of end-to-end marketers, offering engaging experiences for our users in partnership with data analysts, creative designers, and developers, performance marketers, email and demand generation.