Product Management Leader - Visibility
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Management Leader to drive network visibility initiatives for our industry-leading wireless, switching, and SD-WAN products. In this role, you will lead a team of talented and creative Product Managers and Technical Marketing Engineers to shape the next generation of the Cisco Meraki experience by ensuring that our customers have the information they need at their fingertips! Your team will identify which data is most critical to network operators and determine how to best display that data in a way that is intuitive and accessible, both through user interfaces and APIs. Your work will be instrumental in expanding the reach of the Meraki platform to a wide variety of use cases.
Cisco Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue this evolution. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and delighted customers to help ensure that we continue to deliver the best network management experience in the industry. You will partner with senior leadership to establish a successful strategy, and collaborate with our outstanding sales, marketing, and partner teams to continue and accelerate market adoption.
The PM Leader for Visibility will team up with some of the world's best engineers, UX designers, and researchers, as well as various teams across both the Meraki organization and the broader Cisco community. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of one of the fastest-growing IT management platforms in the world!
- Build and lead a diverse team of hardworking product management professionals
- Define the strategy for network visibility across a wide variety of products and services
- Work with colleagues throughout our engineering, UX, and PM teams to craft different ways to address new and existing use cases
- Guide UI and API development for our Network Visibility initiatives
- Define software direction, roadmap, and positioning
- Assist, enable, and train our sales team
- Work closely with a number of Cisco product and engineering teams to deliver a consistent visibility experience across a variety of technologies
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 2+ years of People Management experience
- 5+ years of work experience in wireless networking, switching, and/or network observability
- Passion for learning about networking and cloud technologies
- A strong design aesthetic and a passion for building outstanding user experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally on strategic projects
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Science, or equivalent professional experience
- Entrepreneurial with a "Can do" attitude and the ability to make an impact