Product Manager - Dashboard
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a creative and driven Product Manager to lead product management activities for the Meraki Dashboard team. The Dashboard team covers product areas related to user experiences across web and mobile. Your mission will be to lead the next-generation dashboard strategy for some of the largest customers in the world. You will expand Meraki’s cloud management capabilities and collaborate with product teams across the company (wireless access points, network security appliances, intelligent video cameras and more).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. You will team up with forward-thinking engineers, designers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the best user experience and the most advanced cloud platform in the industry. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and collaborate with our extraordinary sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at the cutting edge of large scale cloud managed hardware.
Every day is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, sincere passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of (and lead) an innovative and inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Leader.
- Define the strategy for the Meraki Dashboard
- Work closely with our elite engineering teams to continue to simplify our best in class user experience
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to expand our products to new markets
- Define product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing
- Team up with our rapidly growing sales teams and partners to solve customer problems
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product unification strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing and product
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- Technical background in cloud infrastructure and agile software development
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree
- You have a real passion for learning about networking, cloud, and emerging disruptive technologies
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about top customer problems
- You are able to easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical people
- You have an ambitious, can-do attitude with an intuitive understanding of product quality
- You love solving technical problems in creative ways