Senior Product Marketing Manager
This role will lead marketing efforts for G2 Marketing Solutions.
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about being a strategic storyteller and thought leader. This will entail conducting market research to build the product positioning, competitive and market intelligence, and segmentation playbook. This candidate enjoys identifying product innovation opportunities, crafting foundational and differentiated messaging and using a data-driven approach to make business decisions. We are looking for a candidate who is unafraid to experiment, introduce new processes and inspire others to execute coordinated plans.
This is a highly cross-functional role requiring close partnership between product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams and will collaborate with partners globally.
- Identify, prioritize, and act on strategic opportunities for GTM
- Measure, track, and report on key success metrics to ensure alignment to product and business goals
- Strong storytelling for product messaging and sales enablement
- Develop narratives for product roadmap and critical business areas
- Ability to define, own and drive key initiatives with minimal direction
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for candidates who:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing and/or product management at fast-growing SaaS or marketplace companies
- Skilled at telling different narratives, customizable by audience and need
- Drive product adoption with relevant and impactful enablement materials
- Experience with influencing and working cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and senior leaders
What can help your application stand out:
- You have worked for MarTech SaaS companies
- You are/have been a G2 customer or have a strong understanding of G2’s business and solutions
- You have launched products in your professional experience
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.