Product Marketing Manager, Data and Analytics, Google Maps Platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in B2B Product Marketing strategy and execution.
- Experience in marketing data and analytics products to technical audiences and team members.
- Experience driving measurably successful product launches and campaigns.
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships with products and other cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and global environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Product Marketing plays a critical role in Google Maps Platform’s strategy to provide the best location based services for developers and businesses. As the Product Marketing Manager for Data and Analytics, you will be responsible for building out and communicating our data and analytics value to internal and external audiences. This means elevating our overall value propositions through the creation of narratives, marketing experiences, and working to scale our messages and technical content through a range of different channels.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Own messaging and narrative and promote through launches and sustain with landings
- Engage and influence cross functional team on how to consistently apply the data & analytics narrative to all product narratives across Google Maps Platform
- Partner with product, marketing, partnerships, and engineering to develop industry leading moments to advocate our point of view
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types – written, videos, presentations, etc. – as needed to fuel sales and marketing success