Product Manager / Senior Product Manager, HubSpot Payments
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world-class Marketing, Sales, and Services products that help small and medium-size businesses grow.
To help our customers grow, HubSpot recently announced our native payments solution called HubSpot Payments. HubSpot Payments is built into our CRM to help B2B SMBs start selling online and streamline their quote-to-cash process. More about HubSpot Payments:
As a Senior Product Manager for the Payments Platform team, you will own the core infrastructure that empowers HubSpot’s merchants to accept payments from their buyer across all channels. You’ll also work with the teams at HubSpot leveraging the infrastructure you own to drive customer satisfaction and payment volume. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for a highly experienced product manager to join our team.
If you like the sound of the role and product management at HubSpot in general, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own product strategy for HubSpot’s payment processing infrastructure
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Work closely and collaboratively with teams leveraging the payments processing infrastructure
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped payment processing products
- Deep knowledge of credit card and ACH payment processing
- Experience building products using Stripe’s APIs
- Deep knowledge of B2B (business-to-business) transactions
- A few years or experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment