Product Strategy & Operations Manager
Hubspot, Remote - US - April 1, 2022
- Be the voice for the trajectory and health of a specific product line with HubSpot leadership (including the CPO, CFO, VP of Corporate Strategy, and GM).
- Lead a team of analysts (with a mix of product analytics and financial analysis backgrounds) to partner with the PMs in making data-driven decisions. Bring an empathetic approach to people management and be open to giving and receiving feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensure we have a growth plan aligned with HubSpot’s long term growth model. This includes assessing longer term competitive risks to the business and product strategy to push the GMs to think beyond execution in the current year.
- Craft a narrative around business performance reviews on a monthly basis with the GMs and their product teams.
- In partnership with analysts on the team, ensure we have the reporting infrastructure to answer any questions we may have about the business.
- Develop a compelling business case for product initiatives to align stakeholders towards a common goal. Have the ability to take an idea from initial analysis to execution with stakeholders in Product, Go-to-Market, and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- 4+ years of professional experience, ideally in the software (SaaS ideal) industry
- Record of effective people management and mentorship
- Expert-level Excel knowledge with experience using Business Intelligence tools (Looker a plus)
- Foundation in financial modeling and/or pricing analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, including with the executive team
- A strong business acumen and problem solving ability
- Exceptional ability to build cross-functional business partnerships
- Proficiency in SaaS economics and the market landscape
- Self-starter with a high-affinity for identifying and solving problems
- Highly flexible in adapting to the needs of the team and organization