This eBook details the six tenets to sales enablement greatness:
1. The Technology: smart investments in marketing and sales technologies empower cross-departmental visibility and communication.
2. The People: accountability and structure must be etched into the hierarchy of your staff.
3. Definition Agreements: defining and aligning on definitions like contacts, leads, and opportunities gets sales and marketing on the same page.
4. Process Agreements: learn proven cross-channel strategies that marketers can take to communicate with sales.
5. Revenue: how to root marketing goals in revenue, and as a result earn the respect of the sales team.
6. The Data & Metrics learn specific examples of what to track to measure the impact of sales enablement like sales cycle lengths, lead-to-MQL conversion rates, and more.
Download the eBook now, and get fast-tracked to better sales enablement strategies.
Table Of Contents
Pg 3 - Introduction
Pg 8 -Technology
Pg 13 - People
Pg 22 - Definition Agreement
Pg 27 - Process Agreement
Pg 34 - Root It In Revenue
Pg 36 - Metrics & Data
Pg 41 - Worksheet
First 3 Pages
A Marketer's Guide To Sales Enablement
x 3-7 Introduction
ch .I 8-12 technology
Ch .II 13-21 people
ch .III 22-26 definition agreement
ch .IV 27-33 process agreement
ch .v 34-35 root it in revenue
ch .vi 36-40 metrics & data
WRKSH 41-49 worksheet
What if i told you
the sales team
could be a Marketer’s
Would you believe me?
the rift between sales and marketing is so old and often repeated it would border on cliche
- if it wasn’t so true