What's standing in the way of your content-focused marketing strategy?
An integrated approach to enterprise content marketing takes collaboration and communication across the organization.
Easier said than done—particularly for enterprise marketers.
But what's blocking the way, and how can marketers overcome these obstacles?
Kapost's content strategists, who've helped hundreds of customers get integrated marketing strategies up and running, see three consistent challenges facing the enterprise marketer:
- The content team operates on an island, without involvement or buy-in from the rest of the company.
- Marketing's strategy lives in a document, untouched and unrevised, and grows stale as the year progresses.
- It's hard to get the content engine churning, and motivation flags without immediate results.
Find out how to eliminate these barriers to success.
Table Of Contents
Pg 4 - I. The Barriers to an Integrated Marketing Strategy
Pg 6 - II. Meet Kapost’s Content Strategists
Pg 8 - III. Leave the Content Island Behind
Pg 13 - IV. Establish Visibility and Flexibility
Pg 18 - V. Create Your First Content Pillar
Pg 22 - VI. Scale Your Enterprise Content Operation
First 3 Pages
CONTENT at SCALE
BUILDING A CONTENT MARKETING
FRAMEWORK for the ENTERPRISE
I. The Barriers to an Integrated Marketing Strategy 4
II. Meet Kapost’s Content Strategists 6
III. Leave the Content Island Behind 8
Get the Organization Involved 9
1. Find an Executive Sponsor 9
2. Establish a Content Board 10
3. Treat Ideation like a Brainstorm, Then Cluster Ideas into Themes 11
4. Market and Share Your Content Internally 12
IV. Establish Visibility and Flexibility 13
Create a Living, Breathing Strategy 14
1. Establish Feedback Loops 15
2. Actually Use Your Persona and Buying Stage Research 16
3. Evolve Your Personas 17
V. Create Your First Content Pillar 18
Use Current Content and Resources 19
1. Start with Current Content, Such as Webinars and Case Studies 20
2. Think Small, Short, and Shareable 21
VI. Scale Your Enterprise Content Operation 22