Download the guide and learn how to get more out of your existing demand generation programs.
Any successful B2B marketing team needs to be constantly innovating in order to meet its targets—with little to no increase in resources or budget. How can you build a program that will enable you to consistently do more with less?
Optimizing your demand gen programs with testing and personalization will help you get the most engagement from every interaction and maximize the ROI of your campaigns.
Download the guide to learn:
How to optimize the fundamentals of your demand gen engine for greater ROI
The often-overlooked opportunities for delivering an improved customer experience
How strategies like audience targeting and account-based marketing can fuel even greater pipeline and revenue growth
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
The Optimization Opportunity 04
Moving From a Pipeline to a Customer Lifecycle 06
How to Become More Efficient at Each Stage of the Funnel 12
Don’t Server Everyone at Once: How to Target Marketing to Audiences 26
Drive Marketing-Sales Alignment with Account-Based Marketing 28
First 3 Pages
The Complete Guide to
Optimizing Demand Generation
The opportunities you may be missing, and how to do more with less
A high-growth B2B organization needs to constantly innovate in order to meet its targets. For the B2B marketer there will always be contradictions to balance throughout the customer lifecycle. Questions like:
• How do I allocate budget to drive the right type of visitors to my website without sacrificing the lead volume I need?
• How do I educate my visitors, presenting content and offers which is relevant to them, but also bring them into my marketing-sales funnel at the right time?
• How do I give my visitors an option to educate and serve themselves, but reach out to help answer their questions or prompt action at the right time?
• How do I increase my conversion rates without sacrificing valuable contact information my sales team needs?
• How do I meet increasingly ambitious goals with finite budget and resources?
Optimization is an essential strategy to make the most of every digital interaction in B2B marketing. It’s essential to focus on constantly improving your customer experiences through testing and personalization.
To do so, you’ll need to approach each stage of the B2B funnel with a keen eye for what helps educate visitors, addresses their concerns, and helps them to begin the journey of becoming a customer. Introducing changes and measuring their impact through methods like testing and personalization are the key to ensuring that every digital touchpoint with a visitor guides them towards becoming a customer as efficiently as possible.
Without optimizing, you’ll risk misallocating your marketing spend, driving leads into your marketing-sales pipeline that never convert to become customers, or acquiring customers that churn before you can break even on your customer acquisition costs (CAC).