Overview | What you'll learn:
Measuring and monitoring social media impact by simply looking at growth of followers or reach is no longer enough to be successful as a social media manager. Whether you’re evaluating your social media investments or identifying areas of opportunity, understanding these four ways to visualize your social media data will give you a new level of insight:
1. Slope chart for growth of followers/ reach
2. Maps for global/ regional engagement
3. Scatter plot for reach vs. engagement
4. Boxplots to compare distribution by categories
Download this guide to learn how you can leverage the 4 most effective charts for your social media analysis.
Read more at https://www.tableau.com/learn/whitepapers/4-charts-every-social-media-manager-needs#hYUYmQRjuCGACYE0.99
First 3 Pages
4 charts Every social media needs
Social Content Manager
1. Slope chart for growth of followers/reach Slope charts show change between a start and end point.
This chart shows the performance on social networks for 4 companies between July and December.
They make it very easy to compare rates of change and start-end ranks.
WHAT KINDS OF DATA?