This guide will teach you everything you need to know about A/B testing, including the all important “What to Test”.
- Introduction to A/B Testing: Find out why you should be testing.
- Getting Started with A/B Testing: 5 things all pages should have & a case study.
- What to Test: Learn what and how to test page elements.
- Workflow: Learn now to manage your testing workflow.
- Dealing with Data: When to stop, and how to use your data.
- The unGlossary: Terminology and tips for running better tests.
Table Of Contents
Pg 4 - Intro
- An introduction to A/B Testing
- What about Multivariate Testing?
- What is the Multi-Armed Bandit?
Pg 9 - Getting Started with A/B Testing
- Building a control page
- Creating variants
- What makes a champion
- A case study
Pg 14 - What to Test
- Developing a hypothesis of what to test
- Page elements to test
Pg 27 - An A/B Testing Workflow
- Creating page variants
- Running your test
- Promoting your winner
- Start a new test
Pg 29 - Dealing with the Data
- How to deal with a failed test
- When to stop testing
- What's next?
Pg 32 - A&B Testing Glossary: Terminology & Tips
First 3 Pages
The Ultimate Guide to A/B Testing
What’s in the ebook?
This guide will teach you everything you need to
know about A/B tesing, including the all important
“What to Test”.
• Introduction to A/B Testing
Find out why you should be testing.
• Getting Started with A/B Testing
5 things all pages should have & a case study.
• What to Test
Learn what and how to test page elements..
Learn now to manage your testing workflow.
• Dealing with Data
When to stop, and how to use your data.
Feel free to share this document.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is the DIY Landing Page platform for Marketers. Build high converting landing pages for your PPC, email, banner and social media campaigns.
• Build & Publish Landing Pages In Minutes
Use our powerful editor to re-create your design from scratch, or use one of our templates for a head start.
• 1-Click A/B Testing For Optimization
Need to solve an argument with your boss? Stop relying on assumptions and set up a test
• Simple Analytics To Track Campaigns
Our stats are powerful yet simple. It’s all about clicks, conversions and how well your campaign is performing.START YOUR FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Table of Contents
a. An introduction to A/B Testing
b. What about Multivariate Testing?
c. What is the Multi-Armed Bandit?
2.Getting Started with A/B Testing
a. Building a control page
b. Creating variants
c. What makes a champion
d.A case study
3.What to Test
a. Developing a hypothesis of what to test
b. Page elements to test
II. Call to Action
VIII. Social proof
IX. Confirmation pages
4.An A/B Testing Workflow
2. Creating page variants
3.Running your test
4.Promoting your winner
5. Start a new test
5.Dealing with the Data
a. How to deal with a failed test
b. When to stop testing
c. What’s next?
6.A&B Testing Glossary:
Terminology & Tips