What are the best tools for sales enablement?
The best tool you can ever have is a great relationship with your sales leaders and super star sellers. Building empathy and truly understanding their challenges is critical to your success.
We use Highspot as our knowledge base and document repository. It works well for us and each product PMM can own and update their own product spot, which makes it easy to keep content refreshed.
We also use Showpad for the online training element.
There are likely several tools out there that I do not know of, but the ones I liket:
- Highspot for hosting and managing sales content
- Guru for sharing messaging, content, and things like product information
- Loom can be a great way to do quick self-serve enablement
- Klue for sharing competitive battle cards
- Uberflip can be great for hosting specific content streams
- Notion or Confluence are also great for creating sales content hubs if you don't have a huge budget for an enablement tool
I would recommend considering a few tools for the enablement stack (but try not to get crazy here - focus on what your team absolutely needs depending on the maturity of the org):
- Call recording to be able to listen to calls in a scalable and systematic way (like Gong, Salesloft, Zoom IQ)
- Sales collateral platform to host all content in one central location, track usage, versioning, analytics, etc. (like Highspot, Showpad)
- Competitive content platform for up-to-date information and competitor battle cards (like Klue, and Crayon)